SkillPro Services Pty Ltd (SkillPro) provides solutions to technically based problems faced by mining companies, and where appropriate, other organisations in the resource industry chain.
Business in action
SkillPro has 2 fundamental business streams
A product stream, which takes products developed by in-house or external research, and promotes/provides them to local customers. Products being sold locally and internationally, plus under development, include;
- Bagged barrier system for dust explosion protection in underground coal mines
- Fixed Gas Detectors
- Mobile Gas Detectors
- Portable (Hand-Held) Gas Detectors
- Calibration / Bump Test Gas for gas detection instruments
- Re-useable active (auto triggered) dust explosion barriers for coal mines
A service stream, which services equipment provided by SkillPro or others. Equipment being regularly serviced includes;
- Portable and fixed gas detectors used by mines, councils etc.
- Onsite Calibration of Gas Detectors
- Calibration Training
- Installation of Calibration and Bump Test systems, Installation of Gas Distribution System
SkillPro operates from premises in Emerald.
Technical or Business
Mr Steve Shuttleworth
Telephone: +61 (0)7 4987 5999
Mobile: 0438 878 520